Mid Java Developer
Extension / improving of the huge, distributed, open source big data platform being a part of the cloud service offering
- implementing new functionality,
- bug fixing,
- writing new unit tests to increase test coverage,
- writing new integration and tests
- writing backward compatibility tests
Qualifications (what is expected):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years of experience in Java development
- OAuth 2.0 understanding
- (nice to have) experience with any NoSQL database
What can you learn?
- Authentication and authorisation in distributed and cloud environments using various standards and technologies like Open ID Connect, X.509 certificates, SAML, LDAP, Kerberos etc. Furthermore, it is possible to discover features set provided by the widely used NoSQL database. Moreover, it is possible to learn how to write efficient code executed in an environment where high throughput and low latencies are crucial.
Technical stack (other):
- Asynchronous programming with Netty,